Friday 15 June 2012

My Five Fave Photos

This blog post is about photos I took that are my favourite.

1.

I took this photo at a field near my house. I like this photo because the foreground is a silhouette, and the grass and the cloud make strong horizontal lines, I also really like the pattern in the clouds at the top of the photo.

2.

This photo was taken outside a church near my old house. I like it because there are strong vertical lines in the background. I also like the way the sun is shining oin the left side of her face.

3.

I like this photo because it has a very simple colour palette. There's a little bit of yellow almost in a rule of thirds spot, and then red is surrounding it. The little bit of green in the top right hand corner is
complementary to the red which I think really unifies the piece.

4.

I took this photo outside my old house. Again, it's a very simple colour palette. I like this photo because it's a narrow depth of field shot. The grass in the foreground is really blurry, then the middle of the photo and the tree stump is in focus, and the background is out of focus.

5.
I took this photo at Casa Loma in Toronto. I like this ohoto because the fron tof the fountain is in focus then the rest of the photo is blurry. I also like the ripples in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment