Monday 20 February 2012

Lit. Circle Books

My first choice is Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. My second choice is The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls. I chose Thirteen Reasons Why as my first choice because as soon as I read the description I was instantly interested. It sounds like a really good book and I really want to read it. I chose The Glass Castle as my second choice because someone I know read it and they said that it was good. They also read some chapters aloud and I really liked it. The first book I crossed off immediately was A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness because I don't really like books about vampires. There was only one book that I knew I wouldn't want to read from the beginning. I narrowed it down to two because There were only a few books that really stood out to me in the first place and those were The Glass Castle, Thirteen Reasons Why, and Essex County. I crossed off Essex County because the other two books seemed the most interesting to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment