Thursday 9 February 2012

Words

How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days
Ben: You wanted to lose me Andie, well you did it. You just lost me.
Andie: No I didn't Ben. Because you can't lose something you never had.

I love this quotation, because I love the way Andie says her line.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
Albus Dumbledore: Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?

I like this quote because it's actually very true. I also like the way he says it because Harry asked him as if it could be one but not the other.

Crossing Lines By Paul Volponi
At that moment, I felt like I was a tightrope walker. That I was on a thin rope stretched a thousand feet up in the air over a bottomless pit.

I think this part in the book is an oxymoron because it doesn`t really make sense to me.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
Aberforth Dumbledore: What makes you think you can trust him? What makes you think you can believe anything my brother told you? In all the time you knew him, did he ever mention my name? Did he ever mention hers?


 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
Severus does the patronus charm; it is symbolic to Lily Potter.
Albus Dumbledore: After all this time?
Severus Snape: Always.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
Harry Potter: You'll stay with me?
Lily Potter: Always.
Sirius Black: Until the end.

I believe humanity was born from conflict. Maybe that's why in all of us lives a dark side. Some of us embrace it. some of us have no choice. The rest of us fight it. In the end, it's as simple as the air we breathe. At some point, we're forced to face the truth. Ourselves.

Alice in Wonderland (2010)
The Mad Hatter: There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter. Which luckily I am.

Alice in Wonderland (2010)
The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?
[Alice checks Hatter's temperature]
Alice Kingsley: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.
 

Necessity - Oliver Boyd and the Remembralls
Your illusions of grandeur are just delusional musings at best.

No comments:

Post a Comment