Friday 10 February 2012

Some of my favourite things


This is my Photography Intro Project. At the top left hand corner, the photo of the dog is my dog Jasmine. I've had that dog since 2000. My parents got her for me and my sister for Christmas.
The photo beside that is City and Colour (aka Dallas Green), He's my absolute favourite musician. My favourite song is O'sister.
The next photo is of converse because I love those shoes.
The photo on the left underneath Jasmine is a photo my friend took of me rowing. There's a Rowing Club at my school and I joined it, we get up at 5 in the morning to go rowing before school. It wakes you up that's for sure.
The photo beside that is me on a dinosaur at a park by my house. The next one is Eminem because well, I love Eminem. I've listened Eminem since I was 10 and I still enjoy his music, but I don't like his Recovery album as much as his older songs. I just find that his older music is better.
Underneath the rowing photo is a picture of my friend and I colouring with chalk. In that photo I am 15 years old and I don't care if people think that colouring with chalk is for little kids because I find it very entertaining.
The photo underneath the chalk drawing one is of the Harry Potter series. Those books are very interesting and I love them.
The photo of the black puppy is my dog Chester. I got him in 2009. He is the best dog in the world. I love him, and he has a great personality. He is the cutest thing ever! :)
Then the photo of Slumdog Millionaire is there because it's one of my favourite movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment