Sunday 10 June 2012

20 of my favourite quotes

This is a list of my favourite quotes starting from my 20th favourite to my 1st favourite.

20. "The one who loves the least controls the relationship."

19. "Let's all think back on what brought us here."

18. "Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."

17. "Who is more foolish, the child afraid of the dark, or the man afraid of the light?"

16. "Love is like a song. Whether good or bad, it seems to get stuck in your head."

15. "Trust is a small word with a big concept."

14. "We become aware of the void as we fill it."

13. "Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live."

12. "If you're going to talk about me behind my back, don't smile at me to my face."

11. "I close my eyes and count to ten, I hope that it's over when I open them."

10. "The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend."

9. "Isn't it strange how love can be the happiest thing ever, but also cause the most pain? And yet, everyone keeps searching for it."

8. "You realize that people take drugs because it's the only real personal adventure left to them in their time-constrained, law-and-order, property-lined world. It's only in drugs or death they'll find anything new and death is just too controlling."

7. "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."

6. "But never the rose without the thorn."

5. "Tomorrow you promise yourself will be different, yet, tomorrow is too often a repetition of today."

4. "We think too much and feel too little. The way of life can be free and beautiful. But we have lost the way."

3. "I've heard that the ending is just a new beginning....I'd like to believe that's true.."

2. "Find a place inside where there's joy and the joy will burn out the pain."

1. "I believe humanity was born from conflict. Maybe that's why in all of us lives a dark side. Some of us embrace it. Some have no choice. The rest of us fight it. In the end, it's as natural as the air we breathe. At some point, we're forced to face the truth. Ourselves."

No comments:

Post a Comment