Saturday 9 June 2012

Why I like Harry Potter

I first read The Harry Potter books when I was 10 and I loved the adventure. I loved growing up with them. This series is the only one that I can think of where we grew up with the actors and actresses that played the characters in the movies. Harry Potter is my favourite book series for a lot of reasons but I think that the biggest reason is because when I'm sad that's what I turn to to get my mind off of whatever is bothering me. The best part is that when I reread the books I always learn something new or remember something that I may have forgotten about. I like the books a lot more than the movies because there's always so much that is left out of the movies. Another thing I like about Harry Potter is Pottermore. Pottermore is a site by J.K. Rowling where the fans can interact and go through all the books in a different way. The best part of the fandom is that it's more than a bunch of people that like this. We make friends with people that live halfway around the world. It's truly amazing in every aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment